Services for Beneficiaries
- Work Incentive Counseling
- Career Strategies
- Case Management
- Career consulting (e.g., portfolio preparation, resume writing, interview skills)
- Job placement/employment services (e.g., job search, placement assistance)
- Post-employment support
- Peer Mentoring
- Plans for Achieving Self Support (PASS)
- Referral to other agencies as deemed appropriate
- Work with other agencies with the beneficiary
Our services will be available primarily via our website, by email and telephone.
We’ll help you attain your goals, identify the career that’s best for you, and conquer the obstructions that hinder you reaching your professional dreams. By working with us, you’ll realize how to overcome barriers, build confidence in your talents and skills, and produce a path to attain your objectives.
We will explain your benefits, how they are impacted by you working and give you the tools to track them, as well as helping you with them if needed.
Our services can help you on your journey
Ticket To Work
Receive Work Incentive Counseling, Case Strategies, Case Management, and much more.
"We change peoples lives"